Monday, March 30, 2009

Food Exchange - March 30 - Away for the Weekend

I was away for the weekend, so am running a day behind on the food exchange. Also, I needed to send something seriously easy again, so here goes.

What I Sent
Italian Sausage
The best way, I think, to make Italian sausage is the way my grandmother does it. Brown sausage links in a skillet. Add water to come about half way up the sausage. Simmer and turn occasionally. When water evaporates, turn cooked links around in the sludgy bottom a few times until a sticky crust is formed.

Rachael Ray's Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
There are no local basil this time of year, so I sent some jarred pesto along instead.

What I Received
Heavenly Pork Roast and Veggie Couscous
Tilapia and Veg in Parchment

No comments:

Post a Comment