Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why Blog?

I am admittedly too busy. I work too much, have a long commute, have two kids, a husband, a house, and no support staff. I am drowning. I have the same story as so many other American mothers. So, since I have so little time, why would I add yet something else, blogging, to the mix? I, like so many mothers, am challenged with competing priorities. I am constantly striving to gain focus in my life and to better my life and the life of my family.

I have heard complaints about blogs being used as a sort of therapy. I cannot claim I will never do that. I think a blog, like journaling, both captures life's moments and helps to provide focus and direction. I am kind of aiming to do both. Focus. Direction. Betterment. Noting life's little moments. Enjoying myself.

This blog is bound to be a rambly mess. Inconsistent. Incoherent. Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. You are off to a terrific start, honey. Let's hope it's more interesting than your lazy sister's blog.

    ReplyDelete